Differential Temperature Controller DTLED
This unit DTLED can be used to control the operation of cirlulation pump of a solar system based on temperature difference between solar (boiler, stove, etc.) and water tank. Also can control supplementary heating of water tank up to a preset temperature.Features:
- Frost and overheat protection of solar and tank.
- Separate outputs for circulation pump and supplementary heater of up to 5A.
- Monitors two temperatures.
- Fast and easy programmable - 4 main settings and one user defined parameter.
- Modes of operation - „Auto” /”Holiday” easily selectable by a slide switch at front panel.
- „Eco function” – postponds the heater activation if solar is active (if “there is sun” the supplementary heater is switched off) – this mode can activated/deactivated by by user at any time.
- 2 pcs. PTC temperature probesl – silicon cable 0.3M –PTC 1k
- 2 separate Relay outputs for:
- Р1 – SPDT (N.O. +N.C.) contact. Outputs “live” for pump or valve (on and off) controll
- Р2 – SPST (N.O) contact for activation of suplimentary heater
- LED display with 2 digits and 6 additional LEDs for indication.
- Easy setup – each main setting can be selected among a set of fixed values.
- Main parameters setting – selectable by changing jumper location:
- maximal temperature in tank: +65; +75; +85 °C
- frost protection of solar (forced activation of pump): -25; -10; +5 °C
- minimal temperature of solar to enable circulation based on dT: +40; +50 °C
- Setting of dT (differential temperature – solar to tank) by a knob – fine : from 3 to 25°C
- Setting of tank temperature (supplementary heating) – using push button on front panel: starting +25°C up to maximal temperature allowed in 5°C step;
- Manual test/activation of pump – holding the push button on front panel.
- Power supply 220V AC – internal and pump – term. 21 (Live in “L”) / 18 („N”-neutral)
- Pump output (N.O) – term. 19 (Live output) / 17 („N”-Neutral)
- Supplimentary heater (N.O.)– temr. 16 and 15 -5A max
* Additional external fuse should be connected to term.21 of up to 6A.
TS1 – term.5,6 – tank temperature TS2 – term 7,8 – solar tempetature.Technical sheet DTLED